Saturday, February 12, 2011

Can't Help But Share

I just put the kids down for their nap, and instead of cleaning up the messy kitchen, I decided to plop down at the computer to share the good news about the babe's egg challenge yesterday (she passed!).

I walked toward the computer and saw a brown thing on the carpet that I didn't quite recognize.  As I walked closer, my heart started to sink.

There, on my family room carpet, was a solid piece of poop.  Now I know lots of you have pets and deal with this every day, but I don't and I don't want to start.

I guess the little guy managed to wiggle one out of his diaper.  This kid has mad skills.

Anyway, here's a pic for you (I decided against sharing the close up version)!

1 comment:

Mamabeing said...

Oh, I love it that you not only shared the story, but also a pic! hilarious! And to think I got "shit" just the other day for mentioning a suppository (for the baby) on facebook. Love the poop talk.