Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sleep Sacks

I had a horrible headache last night and I think I was asleep before my daughter.  It's better off you didn't have to listen to me rant anyway (I wasn't in the best mood!).

Anyway, to make up for it, I wanted to share my sleep sack preferences with you.  Sleep sacks are an amazing invention and I have used many different brands over the past few years.  I'm not a huge product endorser, but I really wanted to share how much I love Sleep Huggers.  They are a Canadian company who make sleep sacks for the summer and winter, and are one of the only companies who make seriously extra large sacks.  They provide awesome customer service and their products are of exceptional quality. 

The little guy had grown out of his Aden and Anais sleep sack and I wanted a new lightweight sack for him.  As he is 95% percentile for height, I had trouble finding many options.  But we love his Sleep Huggers winter sack and I decided to try the lightweight option.

It's super long, comfy, and my husband thinks it looks like a dress, but the little guy loves it and so do I.  So if you're looking, I'd highly recommend them.  It's worth the price tag!

No comments: