Sunday, June 6, 2010

The You Know What

This may be something I shouldn't talk about, but it's something all mothers of boys have to deal with.  The little guy recently found his you know what.  I'm not sure what you're supposed to call it on the Internet, but you know what I'm talking about.

Bath time is about the only time it's out there.  So the little guy has been enjoying getting to know this new body part and he actually thinks it's pretty funny.  The fact that it cracks him up cracks me up.

Although when I took off his clothes and diaper for bath time tonight, he reminded me of what he can do with it.  Before I had a chance to grab him and put him in the bath he managed to pee all over the floor in his room.  That didn't exactly crack me up.

I know this is the beginning of a new thing, and since I've only ever dealt with a little girl, this is going to bring up some new issues for me.  I don't even want to think about potty training.  Luckily I have a husband who can provide guidance when guidance is needed! 

1 comment:

Cath Ryan said...

I am so grateful that I have 3 little girls, I have no idea how I would deal with a you know what!

I have to say, I am enjoying the daily blogs. Keep it up!

XC