Thursday, December 17, 2009

Advancement

Every time I think the babe is really advanced...she goes and pulls a whammy just to remind me that she is, after all, only 3 years old.

Today she walked toward me with dripping hands. I asked why her hands were wet (we were upstairs at the time). She replied that she had stuck her hands in the toilet, which, as you may have guessed, had not been flushed since the last time she had gone pee in it.

I didn't handle it to well. There were drip marks leading from the toilet and across the hall into her room. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

We also had a bit of a poop accident in the evening...of the "oops here it comes" runny variety. I am looking forward to moving beyond the pee pee, poo poo days, or as they say at the babe's school, urinate and defecate.

Enough of this nonsense...gotta get to bed as our big travel to Canada day starts in T-8 hours. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fly safe and I hope Babe and baby boy are darlings on the trip. I can't wait to see you.
Amy